Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pottermore


Currently, I collected 13 points for my house. Yup, as much as I am team Slytherin, I was sorted to Hufflepuff in the Pottermore website, much to my disappointment. I think it is karma because I was teasing Jaclyn like crazy because she was sorted into Hufflepuff first. I wanted Unicorn Hair or something for my wand but I didn't get it either. I choose an Owl as my familiar too. The first 4 chapters of the Chambers of Secrets book is out just to inform you, if you're a Pottermore member like me. :)

A long time ago, when Harry Potter was maybe at the 3rd of 4th book, they had a website too where you can get sorted and you get wands too and I got into Gryffindor in that website and I was so happy because that time I did not pay much attention to the other houses. Then, I noticed Draco Malfoy in the first Harry Potter movie, 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone', and my Gryffindor days are gone.

I did a small blogpost about him a long time ago here. I used to read a lot of fanfics that has Draco Malfoy in it when I was younger and I admit he's more hotter when he was younger. Now he's not so hot anymore in person but as Draco Malfoy, the hotness is still there. Thanks to him, I am into the emerald green/dark green color, it's an elegant and sexy color though. I plan to make some Harry Potter inspired friendship bracelets for  fun or maybe sell to people who might be interested in it. I made a Hufflepuff one for Jaclyn last year, too bad I don't have a picture of it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)