Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Who's the singer?

In my last post, I mentioned that I met someone famous during that event so did anyone have any guesses?

The minute I saw her, I was like, 'Hey,I have seen her somewhere before!' and it turned out Yasyka knew her since high school cause the singer is 4 years her senior. Then I remembered!!! She's LIYANA FIZI FROM ESTRELLA, WHO SANG THIS REALLY NICE SONG THAT I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A LONG TIME SINCE I HEARD IT AGES AGO!



I was like, OMG! I am actually meeting that girl who was in that video in the flesh. I asked Yasyka if she could introduce us and if I could take picture with her so Yasyka did her thing and I tried not to hyperventilate. She touched the hair bow on my hair and I nearly screamed for joy. Thank goodness I didn't do that. Hahaha!

I heard Estrella has disbanded already and now she's pursuing her solo singing career. She's one of the local singers that I think can make it to the international stage. Her voice is so soothing and she's really nice in person too! Her music is really nice to listen to when you're driving in your car and it can bring back the nice memories you have in your life. :) So check out her music and support your local musicians! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)