Thursday, May 17, 2012

Roxy bikini!

I couldn't miss the chance of getting a bikini when Roxy had an offer where you purchase 2 apparels and the 2nd apparel will be charged RM17 only. Such a good deal! So my little sister got 1 set for herself also then we split the costs. My friend got a dress from Roxy too the other day after I told her about the promotion so her boyfriend picked out a very cute dress for her! :)  I can't wait to wear it when I go to Sunway Lagoon this coming June! It's going to be a family affair haha! I'll take pictures to show you guys which one I got. :)

Turns out the results for the Roxy Girl competition will be out tomorrow at 3p.m. They will release the Top 75 in the world so it's going to be interesting to see which one of the Malaysian girl's got in. :)

I just remembered that I have not shown any of my film photos of my Turkey trip last year over here! Just click on the link to be redirected to my Lomohome where I store all of my film pictures and thank god,I did save it there or else it would have disappeared together with my still in repair Acer laptop.

Here's 2 of my favourites! :-D

This is  one of the historical place which used to be a home a long time ago and it was taken in Cappadocia, Turkey, one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to and one of my favourite places in Turkey! :)

This is the remaining columns in Efes, Izmir, Turkey. Another beautiful historical site in Turkey! Only bad thing was it was extremely hot that day so I couldn't really enjoy the place as much as I want to.


I split it into 2 albums, one's for colour and the other is black & white film.

Colour film


Black & White film

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)