Friday, April 6, 2012

Sammy's birthday at S'mores!

Li-Anne organized a party for Samantha at S'mores in Bangsar South last weekend! My woman turned 21! :)

It was my first time in S'mores so I ordered the recommended main dish on the menu which was Pork Chop.

It tasted really nice!The brown sauce is slightly spicy and it tasted a little bit sour too but it really complimented the pork. The coleslaw was good too, better than KFC's coleslaw. The downside is the mashed potatoes, which was cold and tasteless.

Now some lovely pictures from the people who was there and some of mine.


High school friends and besties!:)

My cupcake was Vanilla flavoured with chocolate icing which I traded with Emily and Amanda to get a Red Velvet.


Emily loved this picture the most cause we looked like we're photoshopped LOL.


Li-Anne made this nice collage here.:)
Though it was a little awkward at the beginning, it got better and the most important thing is that she's happy and I hope she liked the underwear I got for her.:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)