Resolutions for 2013

2012 Resolutions

Only managed to do 7 out of the 13 resolutions but oh well! To sum it up, 

-I went to Singapore and met Gary and his family. 
-I have my first proper relationship and it is still ongoing. It's going to be 4 months at the 12th of January. :)
-I kinda know what my style is (bohemian/hippy/edgy/t-shirt and shorts/lazy). Maybe not, I love to experiment with new styles.
-I got a D for the subject which I was not expecting to get a D from because of a stroke of bad luck for the second assignment(Amen to that!)
-I think my relationships with my friends and family is better than before.



Now for this year's resolutions!

2013 RESOLUTIONS






I really hope that this year will a better one than before! Besides, we already survived the apocalypse! XD

Here's a picture of my dogs stolen from my little sister's Instagram to make your day better! :)


Labels: ,