Travel to another country and meet new people there.
- Sponsor a child through Unicef.
Find that special person.(This is due to peer pressure from the family,they just want to get me hitched so that my dad doesn't have to feed another person anymore.-_-lll)
- Get an internship.
Give more and appreciate what I have.
Be more fashionable.
Get better grades.
- Practice more capoeira.
Maintain relationships with family and friends.
- Go to a big concert like MTV World Stage.(Cause I missed the one last year,hence I missed my chance to see Jared Leto in the flesh.T_T)
- Sleep early to get rid of my dark circles.
- Blog more.
- Meet any of my favourite celebrities.(Please let it be Alexander Skarsgard,Chris Evans,Chris Hemsworth,Michael Fassbender,Jared Leto,and etc.)
Only managed to do 7 out of the 13 resolutions but oh well! To sum it up,
-I went to Singapore and met Gary and his family.
-I have my first proper relationship and it is still ongoing. It's going to be 4 months at the 12th of January. :)
-I kinda know what my style is (bohemian/hippy/edgy/t-shirt and shorts/lazy). Maybe not, I love to experiment with new styles.
-I got a D for the subject which I was not expecting to get a D from because of a stroke of bad luck for the second assignment(Amen to that!)
-I think my relationships with my friends and family is better than before.
Now for this year's resolutions!
- Go to a huge concert/music festival. (Gotta get my hands on those Future Music Festival Tickets!)
- Do work faster and more efficiently. (My slowness has to stop.)
- Travel to a new place/country. (It has already been published on the national newspaper that I'm going to Brazil. Let's hope it does work out and more on that in the next post.)
- Get an internship and graduate.
- Exercise as often as I can and cut down on my sweets.
- Be a better daughter, sister, friend and girlfriend.
- Clean up my room. (Hey, it's a valid resolution when my room is a mess (Cupboard exploding with clothes, tables full of stuff and too many books)!)
I really hope that this year will a better one than before! Besides, we already survived the apocalypse! XD
Here's a picture of my dogs stolen from my little sister's Instagram to make your day better! :)
Labels: Dogs, Resolutions