Saturday, December 29, 2012

Singapore Day 3

Finally got the chance to update my blog after my 5th semester ended! So many things happened throughout the semester that I have so much to write but I don't know what. Well, I'm gonna flashback on my Singapore trip so that I can complete the last post about the trip then I will go on with more updates! :)

Universal Studios really turned us into zombies the next day. Got a bit sunburned too but it was so worth it. Until today, even the thought of it can bring a smile to my face. :)

So on our last day in Singapore, we woke up around the afternoon because of USS so Gary treated us to brunch at a restaurant called Aston's. Judging by the queue outside of the restaurant, it should be good and it was pretty good.


I ordered Black Pepper Fish and I cleaned it all. Then by chance we had time so I begged if we could go check out the Harry Potter Exhibition at the Marina Bay Sands' Arts&Science Museum. Boy, Marina Bay Sands is a really cool looking building.


Didn't get to try the Eye of Singapore but my friends told me it was pretty awesome.

OMG HARRY POTTER IS WAITING FOR ME IN THERE! XD

Preparations for Singapore's National Day. (That's how delayed this post is.)

Another fascinating form of architecture.



Another Stairway to Heaven kinda escalator but did not have the chance to try it.

I really wished I had more time to explore the mall but I was too eager to check out the exhibition that I ran to the museum.

There was an Andy Warhol exhibition too so it is cheaper to get those two events together. :)

The Flying Car!!!!

The entrance to the exhibition!!!


This is actually mists. :)


Too bad we were not allowed to take photos during the exhibition but I got a chance to be sorted to Slytherin by the Sorting Hat. One of the happiest moments in my life. XD

Headed to the Warhol exhibition after we did some souvenir shopping for Harry Potter merchandise. I think we practically glance through this one cause we had to rush back to get our luggage and zoom to the bus station. Of course we saw the infamous Campbell's Mushroom Shop painting and the Marilyn Monroe pop art portrait too!

Another happy thing that happened was that I managed to meet Karishma after a year since the Turkey trip! It was so nice to see her again and she came to send us off. I really wish I had more time to talk to her. :(

My buys from my Singapore trip! XD

A Slytherin scarf for me and a Ravenclaw scarf for my little sister. I was broke after buying these 2.

CHOCOLATE FROGS!

Some magnets from USS.


For my other little sister.




A gift for my cousin. :)

Well,Singapore did left a good impression to me but the food is still not as good as Malaysia's food. Maybe cause this trip was quite a rush for us that we didn't have time to look for places with nice food. Time for us to save up to visit Singapore again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)