Monday, July 29, 2013

Roxy Prize Giving Ceremony

Very late post about this party but better late than never right? :)

Roxy organized a Hula Night themed party for us at their newly opened Boardriders Cafe in Mid Valley and at the same time, they had the prize giving ceremony to the winners. I didn't have any Roxy dress that's suited with the theme so I got one a day before and I love it! It's so pretty! :)

Me posing with the Nirve bike which the grand prize winner, Kimberly Wan won as one of her prizes! So happy that she won! Actually it was expected or  more like I had that gut feeling the moment I saw her that she's gonna win it. I had that same gut feeling last year when I first saw Natasha. You know how people always say to trust your guts? I guess my guts was right!

Plus, I miss my long hair. T_T

So nice to be reunited with most of the girls again! It was fun catching up with everyone!


Ry-Ann is really cool because she's with Epic Homes so she builds houses for the poor people or aboriginals in our country. I really want to try that one day!

Geena just finished the MMA Ring Girl competition before she came for this event. She's super tall and has a curvy body so obviously she's a potential MMA Ring Girl! ;)

Syazza, Diandra, Ry-Ann and Aamelia gave their best Jenna Marbles impression!


Diandra after that night was known as Watermelon girl because she ate most of the watermelons from the buffet spread.


Yasyka, Kasumi and the rest of the girls played with Yasyka's Fish-Eye lens for a while. Yasyka made her own floral headpiece while Kasumi DIY-ed a bunch of flowers from Daiso! Creative!!!



That adorable girl behind is Cheyenne and she came all the way from Penang! She used to be blonde but she went back to black cause taking Form 6. 


One of my favourite pictures ever!!!!!!! I think they are a natural at this.

Single photoshoots outside Boardriders Cafe! Thanks Diandra for taking this.



With the winner! Enjoy your Bali trip, Kimberly!!!

Goodies from Roxy, Inglot and Amber Chia Academy! That bracelet was made by yours truly! All of us girls were busy killing time before the party started and it was difficult to put those beads through the strings! I stole the orchid from the coconut drink. :P

With that certificate, I can prove to future employers, my kids and grandkids that I am a Roxy Girl. For all you know, I might be the surfing grandma in the future! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)