Tuesday, November 18, 2014

103 Coffee Workshop, Sri Petaling

Those who live in Sri Petaling are lucky because they don't need to drive far to get to a good cafe such as 103 Coffee Workshop! Slide open the metal door and be greeted by the cozy cafe which is a great shut-in from the horrible traffic outside. One glance at the menu and you'll be happy to know that they have a brunch, donburi and snacks menu! Yay for Japanese and Western fusion food! :D

Flat white for my girl, Samantha who accompanied me to check this place out. After sipping some of her coffee, I think it's nice with just the right amount of milk so you still can taste a bit of the espresso. Maybe it's the help from the double espresso shots. 
Flat White (double shots)- RM10

A mocha for me because I love my chocolate fix! It was bittersweet and thanks to the added cocoa, the coffee flavour was enhanced. 
103 chocolate mocha- RM10

My late brunch that comes with a side salad with roasted sesame dressing! With that dressing I'll eat any salad.
Maneki Onigiri- RM14.90

Crispy nori sheets with salmon furikake onigiri that has some cooked salmon pieces as filling too! Really tasty and the rice was cooked nicely.

You get two tamago halves and a spoonful of pickles too.

Samantha's don looked and tasted yummy too! It comes with hot spring egg! The chicken was generously coated with teriyaki sauce and cooked just right so it is still juicy! 
Teriyaki Chicken Don- RM14.90

Now this is added into one of my favourite chicken wings list because it crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside with a slightly spicy kick! Generous sprinkle of chilli powder on every wing! Plus, it's great for people who only eats the mid wing! My mouth is watering even when I'm just typing it out!
Saku Saku Teba Karaage- RM12.90

The slightly spicy japanese yuzu sauce which you can dip you wings in or pour over to drown the wings, your choice! It's tangy and sweet, I think it has some teriyaki in it too, that's why it's awesome!

Samantha ordered the Rose latte since we had a long yumcha session. One of the signatures and it should be famous with the ladies, smell the roses as you sip the crema and coffee and, it comes with a biscotti. A light and floral cuppa for people who loves roses and not strong coffee.
Rose latte- RM10

This tea is really fragrant, it smells just like one of my all-time favourite teas, Nymph of the Nile from Gryphon Tea Company but the not too overly floral. Tea lovers should come here and have a taste of this! I love it because it's refreshing and the light floral scent!
103 signature tea- RM9

- Drinks start from RM5- RM18 while food starts from RM3.90- RM29.90.

I will come back to try their other dishes and drinks! Price is decent, food is good and service is good too! What's your favourite dish and drink from this cafe? :D

KL rates:
Food- 7/10
Price- Mid-range 
Service- 6/10 
Variety- 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)