Wednesday, March 30, 2016

International Women’s Day with Under Armour and Biotherm Malaysia

Well since El Nino is not leaving us yet, it's time to bring our workout indoors. Which was what Under Armour Malaysia did as we celebrate International Women's Day a few weeks back. Biotherm Malaysia was also part of the celebration too since we women love our skincare!

under armour international women's day biotherm
Biotherm's latest Life Plankton range which Candice Swanepoel starred for the campaign.

under armour international women's day
Too bad I couldn't participate in Robyn Lau's session because it's full. Her session looked a bit intensive but hey we all need that push to get stronger!

under armour international women's day
It's my second time attending Atilia's yoga session and she's a great teacher, wish I was as flexible as her!

under armour international women's day
Deep in concentration while someone takes that chance to selfie.

under armour international women's day
After we're all yoga-ed out, it's time for face yoga with Biotherm Malaysia where we were taught to massage certain pulse points on our face to keep it toned and healthy!


under armour international women's day

under armour international women's day
One day I will have guns like Joanna! Also I'm wearing a top and bottom from Ash Be Nimble, with sandals from Zalora.

At the end of the event we were given a 20% discount on all store wide purchases of Under Armour items by flashing the Under Armour dog tag. Since my friend is a good salesperson, I got myself a t-shirt since I need to layer one over my sports bra and some hairbands to keep my baby hairs in check. 

Too bad I missed out on the complimentary skin analysis by Biotherm Malaysia, I was curious to know about my skin condition since I am using new skincare products from Aesop. 

I can't wait for more cool workout sessions with Under Armour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)