Saturday, December 12, 2015

Seeking hydration Indeed!

Most of us think we have oily skin so we end up using products to get rid of the shine. But actually our skin is already dry so it produces oil to retain the moisture and protect your skin. So using those oil-combating products only makes your skin more oily which is going to make spend more on products that is clearly not helping.

What our skin need is more hydration. I discovered Indeed Labs last month with other bloggers from the Butterfly Project during their launch in Muse by Watsons. Their star product was the Hydraluron serum from the Hydraluron range (For dehydrated and dry skin), just what we need!

muse by watsons indeed lab beauty counter butterfly project
Fellow butterflies flocking around the beauty counters to test out Indeed Lab's products.

Irene, one of Muse by Watsons makeup artist did my complimentary makeup and I love it! She used Peri Pera Lip Ink on my lips and my eyesss, how does she do it?!

indeed labs launch muse by watsons cakes and pastries chocolates fruit tarts
They know us well. Most of us have a separate stomach for desserts (pointing at exhibit A).

muse by watsons indeed labs launch beauty counter butterfly project
These are the range from Indeed Labs that can solve our skin's woes such as the Fillume is a wrinkle filler and Nanoblur is somewhat magical as it acts a primer to smoothen your face and cover lines and tighten your face a bit too! 

muse by watsons indeed lab beauty counter butterfly project skin analysis
Waiting for my turn to get my skin analyzed. So curious to know what's the situation with my skin.

muse by watsons indeed lab beauty counter butterfly project skin analysis
Looks like my skin is sort of hydrated.

muse by watsons indeed lab beauty counter butterfly project skin analysis
This is the bane of my face. Blackheads, whiteheads and etc. My pores are always filled with those pesky things.

muse by watsons indeed lab beauty counter butterfly project skin analysis
And my T-zone is oily as predicted. Guess it's because it's not hydrated enough.

muse by watsons indeed lab beauty counter butterfly project makeup skin analysis video
This is the short Instagram video I did on that day. If you haven't followed me on Instagram, follow me at @kyelinspot or Snapchat is more of your thing then add me at kyelinspot!

muse by watsons indeed labs hydraluron review butterfly project
So I have been using the Hydraluron (RM115.60) for almost 2 months now , twice a day before moisturizer. I think it really helped with my skin. (You can buy it from Watson's Webstore too!)

It claims to 'increase skin hydration from below the surface with an ultra-high-quality hyaluronic acid that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water.' It's made in Canada too.

muse by watsons indeed labs hydraluron review butterfly project
It has a transparent jelly-like texture and it's really fast-absorbing, less than 30 seconds and my skin was smooth to the touch.

muse by watsons indeed labs hydraluron review butterfly project
It did help with my T-zone area as it's less oily and my cheeks are not that dry too. It's best to use this before your moisturizer so your moisturizer is easily absorbed into your skin. I think I'm going to try the entire range from Hydraluron since my skin is looking better thanks to that serum.

Of course, drinking loads of water is still the best way to stay hydrated inside and out! Remember, don't skip the moisturizer in your beauty routine!

Get your hands on Indeed Labs' products from the Muse by Watsons store at:

Sunway Pyramid
LG1.59, Lower Ground One,
No 3 Jalan PJS 11/15
Bandar Sunway
47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan

Opening Hours: 10am - 10pm
Tel: 0356241261

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)