Monday, August 3, 2015

Get rid of red eyes with Rohto Arctic Eye Drops

Sometimes even when I'm wearing my glasses, my eyes tend to get red and dry from staring at the laptop for too long. But a girl's gotta work hard for her money. So I got myself the Rohto Arctic Redness Reliever Eye Drops (RM49 promo price) from Supermodel Secrets because I saw it in one of Michelle Phan's older Youtube videos. I've been watching her videos wayyy before she became such as successful entrepreneur and I really admire her for her perseverance and dedication to her passion. Anyway, let's get back to the eye drops!

rohto arctic eye drops
You get a sealed packet with the eye drop container inside so you know there's no form of contamination in the packaging. I like the bottle packaging as well.

rohto arctic eye drops
All the important info you should take a read before you start dropping the solution into your eye. Remember you can't use this with your contact lens! Remove your lens and wait for about 15 minutes before you use the eye drops or before putting on your contacts, put eye drops and wait for 15 minutes before inserting lens. Use the eye drops for 4 times a day MAX.

This is after I used the eye drops. Totally forgotten to take a before picture but you can see that my eyes have become really white and brighter a bit too. Since it states on the box there will be a cooling sensation, don't be surprised that you will feel a little sting for a few seconds the moment it hits your eye but then it will go away leaving your eyes feeling more energetic as it said on the box. But if you feel the sting for a long time then head to the doctors ASAP because you might be having a reaction from it.

I don't think I will be using this eye drops often since I am a frequent lens wearer and it's a bit of a hassle to wait before I can use the eye drops. If it is for contact lens wearer then I could get more use out of it. I am still hunting for a good contact lens eye drop that won't make my eyes feel dry when it's suppose to lubricate my eyes which is not the case for the brands in the pharmacy. Do recommend me some good ones if you know of any then I will check it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)