Friday, July 31, 2015

Can't go to Bora-Bora? Then bath with it!

Not to be misleading but I don't know how the real Bora-Bora smells like but I know that this Bora-Bora soap bar (RM13+) from The Bubble Lab is legitimately relaxing!

bora-bora soap bar the bubble lab
Made from lavender, mandarin orange, patchouli and ylang ylang, Bora-Bora is part of the floral collection of handmade soaps from The Bubble Lab. I love this soap! It's really invigorating thanks to the burst of citrus from the mandarin orange and though I can't really smell the lavender in it, I felt really relaxed after I showered with this. It lathers well too so there will be some bubbles since some people just can't live without them (Me). It felt like I just walked out of a spa (in my small bathroom).

Why didn't I bought their soaps sooner? My showers felt empty until I got this soap. I think they have been making soaps for more than a year already because I have always seen their stall at bazaars and flea markets for years already. But I never bought from them at all until last week's bazaar in Publika.

But I'm glad I got this and it's one of their bestsellers too! Now I know why! Be right back while I step into my shower with my Bora-Bora.

I can't wait to finish this bar so that I can try other soaps from The Bubble Lab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)