-Get a new lomo camera!
-Get a branded lolita item!
That's the conclusion of 2011's resolution!Next is my 2012 resolutions!
- Travel to another country and meet new people there.
- Sponsor a child through Unicef.
- Find that special person.(This is due to peer pressure from the family,they just want to get me hitched so that my dad doesn't have to feed another person anymore.-_-lll)
- Get an internship.
- Give more and appreciate what I have.
- Be more fashionable.
- Get better grades.
- Practice more capoeira.
- Maintain relationships with family and friends.
- Go to a big concert like MTV World Stage.(Cause I missed the one last year,hence I missed my chance to see Jared Leto in the flesh.T_T)
- Sleep early to get rid of my dark circles.
- Blog more.
- Meet any of my favourite celebrities.(Please let it be Alexander Skarsgard,Chris Evans,Chris Hemsworth,Michael Fassbender,Jared Leto,and etc.)
I'm not really serious about my resolutions but I like the sense of achievement I get when I saw what I managed to achieve and I wasn't even thinking about it at all after blogging about it.
Just enjoy the moment and live your life to the fullest,don't focus too much on achieving your resolutions cause you'll be disappointed if you don't achieve any of your resolutions and when you're disappointed,you tend to think more negative stuff.
So as Rihanna sings or whines(as much as I hate her),LIVE YOUR LIFE!