Thursday, January 12, 2012

Resolutions for 2012

A quick look on the resolutions that I made in 2011 and how many that I managed to achieve.

2011 Resolutions!
-To be able to drive on my own!  Yup,I can finally drive on my own and not freak out as much when there's a roundabout or psycho drivers. All it took was driving practice on my own around my housing area and some really nice and patient friends who taught me to chillax while driving,much better than sitting in the car with my dad screaming at my side.

-Be more optimistic! I guess the trip to Turkey last year really helped!:)
-Smile and laugh more!
-Make macaroons!
Made it but it was so bad that I threw almost everything away and I almost had a nervous breakdown over it.Not gonna do it again.Now I just buy it from bakeries,less stressful and work that way.
-Get a new lomo camera!
-Use Blakhol more often!
-Get a branded lolita item!
-Get better results in Semester 2! I got a D for Global Societies!It's my first D too so I am really happy about it!XD.I think my paper on Sweden gave me the marks.

-Make new friends and keep old friends! I did make so many new friends and I still keep contact with my old friends!:)
-Procrastinate less! Well,I didn't feel as stressed as last year and I actually made an effort to start early so it's a good thing,right?


That's the conclusion of 2011's resolution!Next is my 2012 resolutions!

2012 Resolutions

  •  Travel to another country and meet new people there.
  • Sponsor a child through Unicef.
  • Find that special person.(This is due to peer pressure from the family,they just want to get me hitched so that my dad doesn't have to feed another person anymore.-_-lll)
  • Get an internship.
  • Give more and appreciate what I have.
  • Be more fashionable.
  • Get better grades.
  • Practice more capoeira.
  • Maintain relationships with family and friends.
  • Go to a big concert like MTV World Stage.(Cause I missed the one last year,hence I missed my chance to see Jared Leto in the flesh.T_T)
  • Sleep early to get rid of my dark circles.
  • Blog more.
  • Meet any of my favourite celebrities.(Please let it be Alexander Skarsgard,Chris Evans,Chris Hemsworth,Michael Fassbender,Jared Leto,and etc.)
So these are my current resolutions and I'll let the universe handle the situation cause I am just gonna enjoy the moment and if it happens then it would be awesome!XD.

I'm not really serious about my resolutions but I like the sense of achievement I get when I saw what I managed to achieve and I wasn't even thinking about it at all after blogging about it.

Just enjoy the moment and live your life to the fullest,don't focus too much on achieving your resolutions cause you'll be disappointed if you don't achieve any of your resolutions and when you're disappointed,you tend to think more negative stuff.

So as Rihanna sings or whines(as much as I hate her),LIVE YOUR LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)