Saturday, February 28, 2015

Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No.3 swatches and review

I am still gushing over my first Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No.3 eyeshadow palette and I can't bear to use it yet! So this is the first time I'm using it, to swatch it on my arm. My eyelids shall wait until I feel like it!



Marc Jacobs eyeshadow
It comes with a pouch to protect it, if that doesn't say Luxe then I don't know what is. Also, it comes with an eyeshadow puff too!

Marc Jacobs eyeshadow palette
Yup, has a thin plastic to protect the shadows inside.

Marc Jacobs eyeshadows
Now this is a great palette for those who love their neutral and brown shadows!

Marc Jacobs Eyeshadow swatches
These shadows were so smooth and pigmented!!! It glides on so easily and you have one matte shadow (On the left) which you can use as a base shadow, while the brown would be great for the outer crease and the coppery shade will amp up the look even further! Adding the coppery shade in the middle of your lid will make your eyes brighter and stand out more.


In other words, I ♥♥♥ palette and I can't wait to check out more of Marc Jacobs makeup line! If you have any recommendations on what I should try out next, do let me know in the comments or leave a message on my Facebook page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)