Saturday, February 21, 2015

Birthday and Christmas presents from 2014 with some reviews and swatches

Who doesn't love getting presents? I love it more when my presents come from my favourite people! Thank you very much to everyone that wished me and the ones who gave me these awesome gifts! You know who you are. :) Take a look at what I got last year!

My birthday presents! :)

These nail polishes are apparently scented once dry, can't wait to try these beauties out!


I love the pastel pink colour of the card! Also, I haven't used it yet. :P

One of the best gift ever! I love Marc Jacobs and I wanted to try his line too so thank you for reading my mind! Swatches will be up soon in an oncoming post!

These are the contents of the Clinique box and I can't wait to start using the cleansing balm! I have never used one so reviews and swatches will be up soon too!

This is going to be part of my traveling kit! Who doesn't want to smell like an angel on a vacation? This scent is one of the popular scents and if you're into sweet with a touch of muskiness then you'll love this! To make the scent last longer, apply the lotion after bathing with the shower gel and then spritz on the body mist!



Now onto the Christmas presents! :)

I gave a wishlist to my Secret Santa so she granted one of my wishes! Thank you my dear! :)

I love the colour! I can see why it was all the rage in South Korea at one point. It's a very flattering coral colour which looks great on the lips and the cheeks as well! It has a great staying power too since it's a stain and it's thicker than the Benetint so application is easier.

Bangles are a necessity for your outfits especially the bohemian style!

Thank you to a dear friend for these souvenirs from USA! You know that I love my bling and I am curious about the foundation too!

Another big thank you to the person who knows how much I love traveling! I'm going to use this to record down the trips that I'm going to!

Also thank you for this cute canvas! It's now part of my room interior!


Also, did you all visit the 1600 pandas exhibition in Publika last month? I looked from the outside and I thought I showed my support by getting this adorable towel! PANDAS UNITE!

I thought maybe we could start this what I got for my birthday and Christmas kind of post as a trend! It'll be fun to see what you guys got as gifts! Also, whoever's birthday that lands around this month is very lucky because you get double angpau! I hope you guys are having an awesome Chinese New Year and fellow Goats, let's be strong to get past this year smoothly! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)