Tuesday, September 1, 2015

One Book That's Worthy Cause You Get To Save Some Cash!

Have any of you stumbled on the Worthy Book (RM29.90 for 180 vouchers, that's a pretty good deal!) in bookstores and magazine stands recently? Well I picked up the Food Edition 2 weeks back and ever since then, I have visited 3 different restaurants which has been featured on this voucher booklet. Apparently the vouchers lasted from last year till end of August 2015. So I'm a little late on the Worthy Book bandwagon but hey, at least I still got to enjoy 3 deals featured in the booklet. :)

worthy book brotzeit
I had cravings for some German food so I made my way to Brotzeit since I saw they had some vouchers for me to use there. I used the 25% Off On Any Sausage Platter voucher and got the their signature pork sausage platter that came with a generous amount of mashed potatoes and sauerkraut. 

But I wished they were more generous about the amount of sausages or make it fatter since you're serving about 5 pieces only per platter. It was about RM45 before the 25% discount. Nevertheless, the mashed potato and sauerkraut tasted great with the sausages, nothing is more German than having your sausages with sauerkraut. Just pass the voucher as you are making your order so that the waiter will include the platter in the order. Remember to hand it to them as you ask for your bill for them to include the discount.


worthy book sushi tei
A few days after I popped my Worthy Book's voucher cherry, I headed to Sushi Tei to get my Salmon Sashimi fix since I could redeem 1- FREE Salmon Sashimi with orders above RM30. Actually it was 5 thick pieces of Salmon Sashimi but the beau stole 1 piece before I took a picture of it but hey, it does look similar to it's photo on the voucher. It was yummy so I'm happy I got my fix.

Show the voucher when you're making orders and pass it to them when you call for your bill. They charged me for the sashimi because they forgotten about the voucher that I have shown them so check your receipt before paying. 


worthy book my burger lab
Last week, the beau and I made our way to My Burger Lab, OUG so that we can try out some new burgers from them. This 50% OFF on Second Burger voucher was a really helpful since we ordered 1 Yellow Submarine set and 1 Bulbasaur a la carte burger to that got discounted by 50%. Pass the voucher to them as you make your order. The T&C for the voucher did not state we can only use 1 voucher per receipt so we had to ask if we are allowed to use more than 1 voucher.

my burger lab yellow submarine
The Yellow Submarine set. It's one of the Secret Menu burgers so we had to try it! It has fried chicken, fried egg, mustard and other ingredients that I can't recall but you can always ask the friendly workers there on what's available and inside of the burgers. This was delish as the chicken was crispy, juicy on the inside and the egg yolk was oozing out as you bite into it.

my burger lab bulbasaur
The Bulbasaur has fried chicken, fried egg, green salsa and a seaweed sauce. I like how the seaweed adds some saltiness while the salsa gives it some tangy taste to balance it out!

I do wish that we're allowed to use a max of 2 vouchers per transaction so it'll be more worth it since some vouchers are free add-ons and some are discounts. Hopefully in the oncoming Worthy Books there'll be more of the hottest dining spots and we can use more than 1 voucher per visit.

Where did I get my Worthy Book?
The FnB Edition and the Shopping Edition is available at all major bookstores (MPH, Popular, Times, Borders, Kinokuniya) and selected myNEWS.com and 7-11 outlets in KL and Selangor.

Website: www.worthybook.my
Facebook: www.facebook.com/worthybook
Instagram: www.instagram.com/worthybook
Twitter: www.twitter.com/worthybook_my
Blog: www.worthybook.blogspot.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/WorthyBook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)