Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Game Day Look (for the future)

The only way we can catch the NFL games over here is through TV. Which is sad because we can't really feel the real vibes. But, I wish that one day I can actually catch one of the games live in action! For now, I have already envisioned what would I wear to watch my first football game!

The most important accessory to show support to your favourite teams is a cap! So I found this pretty cool company, Fanatics which has a huge variety of hats, beanies and caps from all of your favourite NFL, Nascar, and NBA teams! I picked this cap because I got a feeling that the L.A. Dodgers will be killing it this year!

mlb cap l.a. dodgers


Another reason I would wear this cap is because I think you can never go wrong with black! Plus, it has the Dri-FIT tech which is really important so that our heads won't be dripping with sweat during the games. So our make-up will still be intact! ;)


I went for the full on Athleisure trend with this cap! I am all about the comfort when it comes to fashion and for these kind of events. Also, the pink sleek sling bag would give a nice pop to an all black outfit!  


We should try matching our outfits according to our favourite team cap colours! It will be different than the usual match your accessories to your clothes approach. A great idea if you are starting to get bored of your style.

You can find a few caps in different colours from Fanatics. That way you can change the cap according to your mood! So what would you wear to a football game? Share your outfit ideas here or on my Facebook page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping a comment! :)